Iain Longworth created the partnership to offer a friendly and professional service helping clients to achieve their financial goals and priorities, ensuring their financial plan remains on track with ongoing advice and service.
Iain is a Fellow of the Personal Finance Society and a Chartered Financial Planner.
Iain Longworth Partnership
Here at Iain Longworth Partnership we are independent financial advisors which means we are able to advise on all products across the market without being biased.
We offer an independent fee based financial planning service and specialise in a number of areas which include:
- Retirement Planning
- Protecting You And Your Family
- Buying Your Home
- Wealth Preservation and Tax Planning
- Investing For Your future
- Auto Enrolment
- Protecting Your Business And Its Assets
- Tax and Trust Planning
Delivering Financial Advice
We ensure advice is delivered in a professional, friendly and straightforward manner, whilst avoiding any unnecessary complication. Here at Iain Longworth Partnership we assist clients in formulating a strategy to enable them to achieve their financial goals and priorities, providing an ongoing service and regular reviews to make sure the plan remains on track.
The continued growth of the company is primarily driven by client satisfaction and in turn referring their friends and family to the Iain Longworth Partnership to benefit from our advice and services.
Just some of our qualifications
- Chartered Financial Planner (CII)
- R06 – Financial Planning Practice (CII)
- Advanced Diploma In Financial Planning (CII)
- Dip PFS – Personal Finance Society Diploma (PFS)
- FPFS – Fellow, Personal Finance Society (PFS)
- CeMAP – Certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practice (IFS)
- J04 – Pension Funding Options (CII)
- AdvDipFA – Advance Diploma in Financial Advice (IFS)
- CMAP – Certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practice (CIOBS)
- CF2 – Investment and Risk (CII)
- AF2 – Business Financial Planning (CII)
- AF3 – Pension Planning (CII)
- CF3 – Financial Protection (CII)
- CF4 – Retirement Planning (CII)
- CF8 – Certificate in Long-Term Care Insurance (CII)
- AF4 – Investment Planning (CII)
- J01 – Personal Tax (CII)
- J02 – Trusts (CII)
- J03 – The Tax and Legal Aspects of Business (CII)
- J05 – Pension Income Options (CII)
- AF5 – Financial Planning Process (CII)